Ocean Inn is pleased to safely welcome our guests to once again enjoy our beautiful surroundings, beach, and accommodations. Your visit comes with a profound responsibility to assure your safety, our safety, and the safety of the community.
As a lodging provider we pride ourselves in always having met the requirements for health and sanitation and will continue to go above and beyond to assure a clean safe environment for our guests, in accordance with the CDC and the Oregon Health Department. We will continue to use the recommended products and have meticulous technique to provide you with a safe environment.
Our staff as well as our local rental community have been working diligently to develop an extensive process for employee safety, maintenance and sanitation procedures to give you peace of mind during your stay.
Temporary changes have been made and there will be less direct social contact with us,but we will still do our best to meet your every need!
- Our booking process is now designed to have 24 hours between each reservation (with few exceptions) to allow the rooms to settle before we clean.
- We will attempt to finalize all payments and check-in waivers before you arrive. Directions for room entry will then be given after payment and receipt of signed waiver.
- If entrance to the office is needed, we ask that only one person from a party are in the office at a time, on a limited basis, and that you please wear a mask.
- Our staff will not enter customer rooms during your stay. (unless under certain circumstances).
- The daily maid service has been suspended. Fresh items may be requested as needed or replacement of any amenities that you have used.
- We have removed extra items in the kitchen, extra pillows, linens, and more. All of these items removed are still available by calling the office. Certain items like sugar, salt & pepper shakers have been temporarily replaced with to-go packets.
- The fat tire bikes are no longer available for use.
- The guest laundry will be unavailable to guests.
- Coffee/cookie service in the office has been removed until further notice.
Customers are asked to please attempt to maintain social distancing guidelines when on the grounds and wear a mask when possible when in closer social situations and while shopping in Manzanita.
If any member of a party are sick or showing symptoms, they are asked to please stay home.
We are sorry for these temporary changes, but we feel they are necessary while we are threatened by Covid-19.
You can rest assured the same comfortable rooms at Ocean Inn and beautiful Manzanita beach will, as always, provide you peace and relaxation. Behind those masks is our same friendly staff who await your arrival and look forward to serving you.