Staying Safe During Your Visit
Health & Safety Protocols
In an effort to keep our guests and staff safe we are operating in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Oregon Health Authority (OHA), and the American Hotel & Lodging Associations (AHLA) “Stay Safe” program guidelines. Additionally, we are utilizing a comprehensive selection of Ecolab’s recommended products and are maintaining meticulous techniques to provide you with a safe environment.
Our staff have developed an extensive process for employee safety, maintenance, and sanitation procedures to give you peace of mind during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you and outline below what extra measures have been taken:
- We will attempt to finalize all payments and check-in waivers before you arrive. Directions for room entry will then be given after payment and receipt of signed waiver.
- If entrance to the office is needed, we ask that only one person from a party enters the office at one time and that you follow current mask guidelines.
- Our staff will not enter customer rooms during your stay (unless under certain circumstances).
- Daily maid service has been suspended. Fresh items may be requested as needed.
- Guest laundry is unavailable at this time.
Customers are asked to please adhere to local and state health and safety guidelines while on our grounds and while out and about in Manzanita.
If any member of a party is sick or has recently received a positive COVID-19 test they are asked to please stay home.
You can rest assured the same comfortable rooms at Ocean Inn and beautiful Manzanita beach will, as always, provide you peace and relaxation. Our friendly staff await your arrival and look forward to serving you.
Janice & Larry Zagata, owners Ocean Inn at Manzanita